Register – Step 2a


 Do you have proof of the following required documents?

These documents will need to be provided with your application to the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. DO NOT submit the originals to the Ministry.

1. Do you have proof of age?

This could be: driver’s license, birth certificate, passport, hunting license, Ontario Identification card or any other government issued identification (excluding health card)