When Do I have to Re-register as an Apprentice?
- When you did not pay your Ontario College of Trades Membership within the allotted 30 days, and your Training Agreement has been cancelled with the Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities (MTCU).
- When you are a registered apprentice and you begin work for a new employer.
How Do You Re-Register?
- The Apprentice will print, complete and sign the following documents.
- The apprentice will print the following documents for their employer to complete
- The apprentice will submit all 4 documents to the Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities (MTCU). For the closest MTCU office, please click here
- The MTCU will issue a Training Agreement for the apprentice and employer sponsor to sign.
- The Apprentice, once registered with the MTCU, will ensure that they are in good standing with the Ontario College of Trades (OCOT). Click here to learn more about joining OCOT