STEP — 1a  |  1b  |  1c |  2a  |  2b  |  2c  |  3

 Do you have proof of the following required documents?

These documents will need to be provided with your application to the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. DO NOT submit the originals to the Ministry.

2. Do you have proof of education (minimum of grade 12)?

This could be: high school diploma, high school transcript, GED, post-secondary diploma, post secondary transcript, and approved foreign documents (that have the equivalency rating of grade 12 or higher)

Yes   No

*** To obtain a copy of your transcript, contact the educational institute that you attended.
If you are unable to obtain this document, please contact the Apprenticeship coordinator for assistance