STEP — 1a  |  1b  |  1c |  2a  |  2b  |  2c  |  3

 Do you have proof of the following required documents?

These documents will need to be provided with your application to the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. DO NOT submit the originals to the Ministry.

2. Do you have proof of education (minimum of grade 12)?

This could be one of the following: high school diploma, high school transcript, GED, post-secondary diploma, post secondary transcript, and approved foreign documents (that have the equivalency rating of grade 12 or higher)

transcript college or university GED diploma
Academic Transcript College or University GED or Equivalent High School Diploma

Yes   No