Skip to content
- The apprenticeship and skilled trades in Ontario survey is available on-line until February 26, 2021 and should take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please click to access the survey in English or French. We want to continue to hear from educators, students, apprentices, journeypersons, parents, employers and others about their opinions and experiences on how we can better encourage and prepare more young people to pursue a career in the skilled trades. We look forward to more conversations in the coming months with those we have yet to connect with. Thank you again for your ongoing commitment to supporting the skilled trades in Ontario.
Level 1 – In-Class Training Start Dates
- Algonquin College – To be Announced
- Fanshawe College – To be Announced
- Humber College – To be Announced
- Mohawk College – To be Announced
- Tuesday January 7 – 10, 2019 – Congress 2019
- Wednesday February 13, 2019 – Green Trade Expo, Ottawa (Registration on-site)
- December 12, 2017
New! Register Apprentices at Congress 2018!
Don’t Miss the Opportunity to learn more and register your staff in the apprenticeship program at Booth #1065. For more information click here. > READ MORE
- November 29, 2017
A new gift for employers of apprentices
Earlier this month, the Ontario government announced the new Graduated Apprenticeship Grant for Employers (GAGE). The grant allows an eligible employer to receive between $16,700 to $19,200 per apprentice as they move through, and ultimately complete the program. This is a huge gift. It aligns with our goals of creating a highly-skilled workforce who can help provide some of the solutions in regards to climate change. The program is also proven to help employers with employee retention and attract more skilled labour. > READ MORE