When Do I have to Re-register as an Apprentice?
- When you did not pay your Ontario College of Trades Membership within the allotted 30 days, and your Training Agreement has been cancelled with the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development (MAESD).
- When you are a registered apprentice and you begin work for a new employer.
How Do You Re-Register?
- The Apprentice will print, complete and sign the following documents.
- The apprentice will print the following documents for their employer to complete
- The apprentice will submit all 4 documents to the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development (MAESD). For the closest MAESD office, please click here
- The MTCU will issue a Training Agreement for the apprentice and employer sponsor to sign.
- The Apprentice, once registered with the MAESD, will ensure that they are in good standing with the Ontario College of Trades (OCOT). Click here to learn more about joining OCOT